Start-ups, Small to Medium business owners often face a number of challenges. Our business owner coaching program addresses the needs of this specific group. In particular, there is often a requirement for a ‘HR’ focus on coaching as these businesses rarely have access to exceptional HR specialists. We have extensive experience in helping small businesses owners.
Business Owner Coaching is for people who want to develop a more powerful and effective leadership style and a more successful business. Coaching aims to develop your leadership talents and help you overcome limiting habits, beliefs and patterns. Coaching also involves the ability to have a confidential sounding board, enabling powerful and robust conversations as well as learning new skills, tools, habits and beliefs.
Coaching can be done in as it suits you. Most clients prefer blocks of 3, 6, 9 or 12 month programs which enables business owners to become more confident, enhance performance and become a more effective business leader. This can have a phenomenal affect on yourself, your family, your team and your business.
From our work on employee engagement and research into leadership and HR strategy, effective leadership combined with powerful HR strategies have a tremendous influence on developing high levels of employee engagement, which has proven results on impacting bottom line results.
A typical program would include 2 -3 areas of focus. Here are some examples of what Business Owner Coaching could include:
- Confidential, powerful and robust conversations that create awareness and true insight
- Gain insight into your leadership style (through profiling and 360 feedback)
- Develop effective leadership behaviours & competencies (including emotional intelligence)
- Gain knowledge about appropriate Human Resource Strategies for your business
- Gain knowledge about Employment Law implications for your business
- Develop key strategies to manage under-performers
- Driving a High Performance culture, creating high performance teams
- Develop powerful decision making abilities
- Improve your personal presentation and style and presentation skills
- Develop exceptional communication skills and create stronger interpersonal/relationship building skills
- Develop exceptional influencing skills and strengthen conflict management skills
- Develop strong constructive feedback skills and Peak Performance Management skills
- Gain stronger management/delegation skills and self/time management skills
- Develop stronger financial management, sales, or marketing skills
- Reduce stress levels and anxiety
- Gain valuable, pragmatic tools
Call us today for a free consultation about your needs!