Do you have an employee who is a star or rising star and you want to develop their skills & competencies?
Our expert coaches provide high quality development coaching for employees at all levels. We work with Managers & Business owners in a triangulated way to assist the manager and the employee to develop their employee’s skills and competencies, whilst maintaining their engagement, motivation, confidence, self-efficacy and self-esteem.
What is Development Coaching?
Development coaching is a series of structured sessions that are designed to enhance the employee’s skills or competences. Such skills and competencies can include, for example
- If recently promoted, supporting them to succeed in the critical first 100 days
- Gain insight into their preferred behavioural/leadership style and how they impact others
- Improve your self leadership skills
- Develop effective mentoring skills
- Improve decision-making quality and problem solving skills
- Improve emotional intelligence
- Develop confidence as a public speaker
- Develop exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop first class relationship building skills and improve difficult relationships
- Develop strong influencing skills
- Develop effective conflict management skills
- Develop effective self/time management skills
- Develop adaptive thinking and reframing skills
- Develop positive assertiveness skills
- Develop adaptive behaviours to engage all people effectively
Development coaching can be described as a series of guided conversations that enable the “coachee” to discover and implement personal solutions to challenging issues skill and competency development. These solutions, because they are intrinsic to the “coachee,” are more likely to succeed and endure than solutions imposed externally.
Development Coaching does not replace Management Coaching and feedback. It enhances it, through supporting both parties to achieve the outcomes required.
Contact us today to confidentially discuss your needs.
Click here to learn more about what can be expected from coaching