Leaving the ADF?
Move ahead with ease, esteem & confidence!
We understand that leaving a career in the ADF is both exciting and daunting! We find that ex-services personnel can struggle to understand and engage with Private Sector / Civilian Employment.
This creates stress, low self esteem, lowers confidence, frustration, disappointment and often more serious psychological effects.
We work with you to provide you with HR expertise, support and empathy to ensure you put your best foot forward and maintain your self esteem. Our mission is to help you transition with ease and support.
We work with you to help you understand your deepest values and motivations, create a career vision, articulate your personal strengths and limitations, create a career path, develop your talents and help you overcome limiting habits, beliefs and patterns and develop new skills, habits and beliefs.
We are deeply customer-centric, helping you get from where you are today to where you truly desire to be. We’ll help you to get ‘unstuck’, get clarity on what you want to achieve, set inspiring goals and give you skills, knowledge, and confidence you need to achieve the results that you desire, gaining more out of your life and work.
Our experienced and specialist HR coaches work with you to design the right program for you! We customise all our programs to meet your particular needs. Typically a program includes the basic elements, plus one specialised behavioural area (depending on nuumber of sessions). Here is an example of your Career Coaching Program:
- We use a fantastic indepth Career Profiling tool to help identify possible Career options that best fit with your personality, motivations, skills, values and goals
- Identify your strengths, valuable transferable skills and career achievements from your ADF career
- Develop an inspiring and realistic career map and path
- Build a strong Resume and LinkedIn profile that market your skills, knowledge and values
- Prepare for Applications
- Get Interview Ready you’ll know how to prepare and confident, know what to expect, you will create high impact interviewings, putting your best foot forward, articulating & promoting your value proposition to employers, and leave a strong positive impression. We specifically coach you on how to manage competency/behavioural based interviews.
- How to source recruiters, recruitment tools and potential employers
- Learn how to access the hidden job market
- Develop a unique job search strategy aligned with your needs and the current job market
- Identify your skill and competency gaps and plan how to fill these
- Understand what you need to develop, necessary skills & competence for you to be successful
We can also assist you with:
- Improve your EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
- Develop your personal presentation and style
- Develop stronger communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop first class relationship building skills and improve difficult relationships
- Develop stronger influencing skills
- Develop effective self/time management skills
- Develop adaptive thinking and reframing skills
- Develop positive assertiveness skills
- Adapt/eliminate self esteem/confidence issues, depression, frustration, stress & anxiety
Included in all programs are the following elements:
- CareerView Personality Profile related to your current/new job (Profile Tool)
- Develop a personal SDOT (Strengths, Development areas, Opportunities, Threats)
Career coaching is delivered via Skype/Google Hangouts.
Coaching can be done in 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 session blocks, depending on your particular needs.