Get started & quantum leap into your new business!
We know that transitioning from a job to self employed or becoming a new business owner is a tough one and one that can be super lonely and scary.
That’s where we come in. Well match you with one of our experienced coaches who have also started their own businesses.
This program has been designed specifically for those people transitioning from the workforce to self-employed or starting a business. We work with you to help your personal strengths and limitations and support you through the great and tough times.
Sometimes, people want help just want to determine if they are suited to being self employed. Our specialist profiling tools provide us and you with in-depth analysis of your suitability for the self-employed path or business owner path.
Other folks, are ready to jump in, but are unsure where to start or are procrastinating because of fear. We’ll work with you to help you overcome your limitations and enable you to make the right decision for you and your family.
Our Career Coaching Programs are designed with your specific needs and goals in mind. We have a range of elements to suit your particular needs. Typically a program includes 2-4 of these elements (depending on number of sessions). Below are just some of the most common elements:
- Gain clarity on what you want to achieve
- Help you to set inspiring (yet realistic) goals
- Gain skills, understanding and support to progress into the world of self-employed
- Gain skills, understanding and support to transition into a business owner/start-up business
- Gain insight into your limiting beliefs and patterns, that are currently holding you back (eg fear)
- Learn how to deploy a strengths based approach
- Understand how to start the process of transitioning from the workforce
- Business planning and research
- Preparing to starting your business
- Employing people (if required)
- Develop the necessary skills you need to be successful
Career coaching is delivered via Skype/Google Hangouts.
Included in all programs are the following elements:
- Personality Profile related to self employment
- Develop a personal SDOT (Strengths, Development areas, Opportunities, Threats)
We can also include the following as required:
- Help you to identify your natural strengths
- Develop your HR elements for your business
- Help you understand Australian law for employers
- Supporting you through the ups and downs of starting a business
- Develop your confidence
- Develop key leadership skills
- Develop key management skills
- Develop key business skills
- Keep you focused on what is important
- Time management and priority management
Coaching can be done in 3, 6, 8, 10, 12 month blocks, depending on your particular needs.